Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I have some complaints! :)

It wouldn't be 2012 if I wasn't bitching about something so here we go.  Oh and most of them come from Facebook so bare with me.

People who air ALL of their business on Facebook are the most annoying people on earth. I get that FB has become a place to vent, etc but I really don't want to know the ins and outs of your business.  And that's coming from the nosiest person on this EARTH!  And let's be honest, out of the 1000 friends on your list, how many of those do you see on a regular basis...like 2?  So I can promise you the other 998 don't care to see all of your drama. Although I must say it makes for fantastic conversation around the dinner table when I'm talking about you. :)

The people on FB who break up and get back together with the EXACT same person every other month are annoying too.  Why don't you stop updating your relationship status or how about you don't put it AT ALL??? I know some people who are engaged and then go to single the NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!  And these people are the MAIN people who talk about how perfect their significant other is and then all of a sudden they are the worst thing that God ever put on this earth.  Do you know how idiotic you look? Although I must say it makes for fantastic conversation around the dinner table when I'm talking about you.

The ridiculous parent. And I can say this because I too am a parent and I'm perfect. :)  I love my kid just as much as the next person (maybe even more) but I don't want to hear every 2 minutes how great your dumb kid is or how smart they are.  AND I don't want you to post pictures of them walking in your living room, sleeping, crying, taking a bath, waking up, drinking a bottle, throwing up, throwing things...WE GET IT!! THEY ARE A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Dang.  Although I must say it makes for fantastic conversation around the dinner table when I'm talking about you.

The "I want you to know what I like to listen to so I'm going to upload every music video ever created" person. Lord have mercy...STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If I wanted to listen to music, I would do it like a normal person...on the radio OR hello...PANDORA!

Ok, I think that's enough bitching for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment