Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Weekend!

It's our favorite day of the week people!! YAY FRIDAY IS HERE!!  What are you plans for this weekend? Let's see what I have going on...

Tonight, nada. Manana, I have a birthday party to attend to. (Note to self, BUY GIFT!) Sunday....it's Mother's Day!!!!!!!!  This will be my first Mother's Day with my Sofia. Last year I was pregnant with Sofia.  Awww...I can't believe how time has flown. Last year Boogie sent me flowers to the office. This year, nothing. I'm guessing the delivery is just late.

I have no idea what we're doing so check back on Monday to see what we did.  I better get some good gifts!!! :)  The other day Boogie said that Sofia was my gift. Umm...that's a negative! I mean she is a gift, but I want some perfume! :)

But one thing is for sure, I will go see my mommy on Sunday.  Mother's Day is always a tough one because my Chach isn't here BUT...I know that she is with me everyday.  She was the best mom anyone could ever ask for and I am extremely lucky that she was chosen to be mine. I can only hope that I can be that good of a mom to my Sofia.  I hope that all you mommies out there are celebrated appropriately this weekend!! We deserve it!  We don't get paid to do it, but it's the best job in the whole wide world. Cheers to you ladies.

And this cartoon is the TRUTH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Blanc! How was your 1st official Mothers Day?! Im sure it was perfect-- Sofia is the sweetest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete