Thursday, May 20, 2010

The nerve!!!!

You may have read my FB status yesterday but in case you didn't please read this!

So I was at the grocery store yesterday minding my own business (which is rare if you know me!)  I was walking down the bread aisle and I see this group of 3 shopping.  Well the girl has a folder of sorts and is going through and is saying "this is the kind we can get". I'm a pretty smart girl so I figured out that they were on WIC and they were only able to get certain things.  I would have kept going but then I heard one guy say "WE HAVE TO GET THIS KIND OF BREAD???!!!"  "ARE THEY SERIOUS!!??"

First of all, are YOU serious???  The government and my tax dollars are giving you FREE food.  Did you hear what I said? Free, gratis!!  Geez, how dare you complain!! 

And the best part was when I walked to the other aisle and it happened to be the beer aisle and they were picking up a case of Bud Light and Budweiser.  So they can spend their own money on beer, but not on food!! What is wrong with this picture?!?!? OMG I was sooooo angry!! 



So in order to make myself feel better, I bought an elote (corn for you whities) with lots of mayo, butter and chile.  IT WAS DELISH!!  Food always makes me feel better.  And I bought it with my hard earned money thank you very mucho!




No comments:

Post a Comment