Monday, May 10, 2010

Rose Nylund...AKA Betty White :)

Ever since they announced that MY Betty White was going to hose SNL, I could NOT wait!!!


I watched a marathon of Golden Girls ALL day and then watched the show of course.  It was GOOD!! I haven't read any reviews but who cares what other people think!! Betty is hysterical.  I want to adopt her as my grandma ASAP!  Do you think she wants a 30-year old Mexican as her granddaughter?? I think she would love it!

Some skits were funnier than others but my absolute favorite was the muffin skit.  I was cracking up!! It was classic comedy. Check out the link if you missed it.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/147961/saturday-night-live-npr

I hope they bring her back!!!  This was the first time I have EVER watched an entire episode of SNL.  I will definitely watch again if Betty comes back.  It was the BEST!!!!!  I love you Betty!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment