Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day!

This year was Boogie's first Father's Day and it was a good one.  We didn't do too much because it was too damn hot outside.  We thought about going out to eat but didn't feel like being bothered with the crowds.  For breakfast we had tamales. YUMMO!!  Oh, side note, Boogie eats his with KETCHUP!!!  I think that's the weirdest thing on earth but WHATEV! 

Anyway, we bummed at home the rest of the day and watched movies.  For dinner Boogie decided he wanted mole, his fave!  So of course, I obliged.  Oh and he eats it with potato salad which I also think is weird!!! ANYWAY...I made rice too and it was delish.  And for dessert, I made a cake!!!!

Oh, and for his gift, I got him some Jordan's.  I know what you are thinking, he's 60 years old and wants Jordans!!!!  But I always have to hear him complain how poor little (well not really!) Boogie never had Jordans growing up and everyone else did...BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!  So, I said "FINE" and got him some.  He loved them and he's already wore them.  I'm going to have to take a pic and let ya'll see. 

So happy Father's Day to my love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment