Thursday, June 17, 2010

My obsession!

I have an obsession and the first step to being cured is to stop denying it.  So it stops today.

I LOVE PENS!!!! :)  Anytime anyone leaves this place, I go to their office and take them. I LOVE IT!  It is so much fun. When Michelle Arnold was leaving, I didn't even wait. I did it while she was still here.  :)

Here is how many I have! :)  And if someone borrows one of them, I make sure to get it back! And when it's time for me to write, it takes me like 2 minutes to decide which one. I even do a test run.  I HAVE ISSUES!! But I love pens.


1 comment:

  1. LMAO! I'll never forget the look in your eyes as you rummaged through my drawers as I was packing up my office. When you took my pens you broke my heart. But I will live on. Always remember me when some jackass asks to borrow a pen...

    ReplyDelete