Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Tree Debacle of 2010!

So if any of you follow me on FB or Twitter, you read that there was drama at my house regarding the Christmas tree.  Why you ask? Because Boogie is DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He calls me yesterday and asks me whether or not I was serious about getting a Christmas tree.  That has to be the dumbest question EVER! Of course I was serious.  He then continues to say that getting a Christmas tree with Sofia being so little would be a hazard and that we needed to rethink this. 

FIRST OF ALL - he's crazy.  Second of all, Sofia is going to have to learn NOT to play with Christmas trees and that's it.  Does he really think that we need to NOT have a tree on the off chance that she may pull off an ornament?  I feel that if we don't have a Christmas tree, she won't get used to it and won't know that she's NOT supposed to play with it.  RIGHT?  AND what happens when she goes to someone else's house and THEY have a tree?  Are they supposed to take it down if Sofia comes over?  I mean seriously! What is his deal?

So last night I went and bought a new tree stand and brand new lights!  He keeps saying "well we can go this weekend".  We were supposed to get it on Tuesday. I'm not dumb. I know that he's trying to stall.  BUT I don't need him to come with me to get a Christmas tree. There are plenty of strong men that work at those places that will be more than happy to load that bad boy up for me. :)

I can't wait to post pictures of our tree!!!  I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!!!

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment