Friday, February 18, 2011

NOW BOOGIE IS SICK!

Geez...now that Sofia is feeling better, Boogie is NOW sick.  UGH!!!  And those with men, aren't they worse than kids?  Boogie came home early yesterday and fell asleep until I got home from work. Before I went home, I went to Walgreens and got a crap load of meds.  I didn't go to nursing school so I didn't want to be at his beck and call because he wasn't feeling well!  So I gave him Airborne, Nyquil and some Motrin. :) In the back of my head I kept thinking "man, what if he doesn't wake up?"  But he did...so YAY! :)  Maybe I can be a nurse after all.

Then I fed him some chicken noodle soup and some orange juice and I shut him in the room.  I didn't want Sofia being around him and I sure as hell don't want to get sick!  Not only does it suck to be sick, but NO ONE takes care of my ass when I dont' feel good!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anyway this morning he felt and looked better - thank GOD!  And it's the weekend and he needs to take me somewhere so he needs to feel better ASAP. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment