Thursday, September 1, 2011

Chick Fil A

Has anyone noticed that there is a Chick Fil A on every corner these days?  Remember when you could only find them in the malls?  I'm not complaining -- just an observation.  Well can I tell you that I am sooo freaking happy that they are building one less than a mile from my house?!??!  My hips won't appreciate it but I'm asking their opinion. :)

I think it's funny that people think Chick Fil A is somehow healthier than most fast food places. Ummm...they put chicken on biscuits. For breakfast! I LOVE IT!! And everything is deep fried.  Ok, so you can tell that you are actually eating chicken unlike the chicken paste that McDonald's gives you. I will give them that.  But I'm sure it's still not good for you.  It's GOOD to eat, not good for the heart.  Well I don't know about that either because after I eat there, my heart is so happy!!

Well today I went and there was like 20 cars in the drive-thru. And I'm not even lying.  And yes, I waited. And today I ordered a strawberry milkshake.  It was my first.  They put whipped cream and a cherry on top.  HEAVEN.  I took my first sip and I swear I almost drove off the road it was SO DAMN good.  Like, almost 59 Diner good.  FORREAL!!!!  It was the best damn milkshake I have had in a long time. And you know how fat I am and you know how much I love my sweets!!!!!!  I almost wanted to pull over and drink it all so I wouldn't have to share when I got home.  But I was nice and let Boogie taste it. He agreed in my sentiments. DAMMIT! He asked for several tastes too.  BOO!

I can't wait for my neighborhood Chick Fil A to open.  At my visit today  they gave me a gift card for two breakfast meals. SCORE!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to use them. 

I advise you to visit one like TODAY or TOMORROW. Definitely SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment