Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Wednesday

Wednesdays are always that weird day of the week for me.  It's far away from Monday to make you feel good and almost close enough to Friday to make you feel even better! So happy Wednesday!!!

Wednesday also means that I'm getting closer and closer to my China trip. Never in a gazillion years did I think I would ever spend a Spring Break in China! I wonder if "Girls Gone Wild" ever did a show there. Doubtful right? But I'll be on the look out JUST IN CASE! OR...we can make our own.  Nah...not a good idea either. :)  I'll ask my travel partners.

I leave Sunday to Los Angeles. I will spend the day there with good friends of mine and on Monday morning I will be on a jet plane on my to CHINA!! The weather is really cold and I am looking forward to it.  Well I say that now, I'll let you know how it worked out for me.  But I would much rather be cold than HOT! I can't imagine going in the summer!!!

Internet access is sketchy in China so I won't be able to blog, but I am going to do my hardest to journal and come back and post my journey.  I can't wait to share it with you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment