Monday, May 24, 2010

Here comes the bride....

Well it's not time for the wedding yet, but Kristi, Sara, Cassie, Sofia and I went bridesmaid dress shopping. Well Sofia just went along for the ride. :) And believe it or not, we were successful!!! We had to take Cassie because all the dresses come in a size WAY TOO SMALL for normal people to wear.  Rude. At least that was the case for the first store.  She was our "model". :)  We went to Alfred Angelo afterwards and they have REAL woman sizes there. :)  I even got to try on some. :)  Anyway, I think we decided on a dress that everyone looks good in.   What do you think?

We aren't wearing this color but Sara looked amazing in it!!!



Kristi gets married in January and I know it will get here too soon. I need to lose a million pounds by then. But I'm hungry so I don't know how that's going to work!!!  I will keep you posted on my non-progress. :)


1 comment:

  1. lmao - just getting around to your blog and i must say....EXTREMELY hilarious. i can't believe you posted the picture!! i want SOME surprises for people to look forward to. :P keep up the awesome blogging!!

    ReplyDelete