Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My new Blackberry Tour!!

I finally got a new work phone!!  I've had the old school blackberry for like 3 years now and it was time for an upgrade.  I had the big black brick. It didn't even have a camera!! BOO-BOO!!

But now people...I have the Blackberry Tour and I am IN LOVE!!!  The screen is all nice and shiny, it has a roller ball in the middle and not on the side!!  Check it out!!

Thank you GHP for new and shiny Blackberry.  I think this is Michelle Arnold's old one...I can't wait to see what I find!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Quite the BlackBerry lover that you are! And it's not at all surprising that this one's your work phone. This phone provides you with most of the things that you need for work, so that you never miss a beat wherever you go. That's what this phone has been known for.

    ReplyDelete