Friday, June 4, 2010

FINALLY FRIDAY!


YAY TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!! Everyone's favorite day of the week. :)  I hope your Friday goes well.  I am having a good Friday so far.  I even baked a cake this morning...chocolate on chocolate, YUM!  I debated on whether or not to have a piece for breakfast. I mean, is that really right?  WHO CARES!! It's Friday. So I had a piece. :)  And it was super delish. 

Tomorrow I am getting a spa at the Hilton Skyline spa and I can't wait. It is long overdue. I am going with Mrs. Vanessa Skrabanek.  Let's see how this outing goes....

Enjoy your weekend people!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a massage room far enough down the hall that you cant hear Vega talking to the masseuse. Cause you KNOW she cant be quiet for that long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!! Good point. Maybe I need to take some ear plugs with me!

    ReplyDelete