Wednesday, June 16, 2010

How high is TOO high?

So as a Latina, I love me some high heel shoes.  It's in our blood..we love our tacones (high heels in spanish!)  We all know that tacones make your calves look better, your legs look longer and they are just plain sexy.  Men will tell you the same.

BUT...there is a limit ladies.  I'm all for some nice heels for work, but stripper heels are a bit much!  I see girls walking around the building with shoes so high they can barely walk!!!  Seriously dumb ass, if you can't walk at 8am, well 9 am when I get here, ok, 10am!, what makes you think you are going to be able to walk when you go home at 5pm!??!!  Jesus. 

So how high is too high?

I have seriously seen someone wear these to work!


This one girl that worked HERE, used to sport these bad boys. And I am so not lying!



If it were up to me, I would wear these every day. Even in the winter! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment