Today I recevied my Happy Anniversary card from our CEO wishing me a congrats on my 7 years at GHP!! I can't believe it's been that long! I was only 23 when I started and now I'm *gulp* 30!!!! Where have the years gone?
But I must say, I do love this place (most of the time!) I have met some of the most wonderful people here (you know who you are!) and for that I will always be grateful. I even had a baby while I was here!! CRAZY!! I have listed a few of my favorite memories at GHP (sorry people, most of these will only be understood by fellow or former GHP'ers!!)
- I met Craig Biggio! Even though I lost the picture that proves it!
- One winter, our server was hacked and we couldn't work for a WEEK! And we still had to come in! But watching movies at work was kinda fun.
- Dave Walden. Nuff said.
- When I first arrived, Theresa didn't like me. But now she can't live without me. :)
- Rex Humphries anyone?? Exactly.
- The famous Energy Summit with THE Hilary Clinton.
- Free hot dog night at the Continental Club.
- Waiting for the rioters outside and they NEVER showed up! BOO!
- Realizing that I didn't tell my venue the event date changed and when I showed up they were like "huh?" NICE ONE BLANCA!
- Riding a roller coaster after said luncheon to make myself feel better!
There are lots more, but I won't bore you with them!
So to GHP, thank you for