Thursday, June 24, 2010

Oh Vienna....

Ok so I never liked this idiot from the beginning and now she is all over the place!! OMG GO AWAY!  But before she does, she said this in Star Magazine (and yes, I do believe what they print!) She is stating this as the reason she broke up with him.


"We haven't been intimate in months now," Vienna reveals. "More than four months. At first his excuse was that he was fasting. The second excuse was that he didn’t feel like it. And the third excuse was that he said that he felt that I wouldn’t understand that he wants to wait until marriage, even though I told him I’d support him. Then the last excuse was that we fight so much that I push him away. I was like, really — which excuse is it? I literally have been living six months with this guy who won’t be intimate with me!"

Uuuummmmm HELLO BECAUSE HE IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Have I not been saying that for the longest time??  I cannot wait to say "I told you so" when he comes out with his boyfriend Ryan Seacrest.  Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Awe him and Ryan would make a cute couple....
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Jake. V is pretty. I can see why he was skipping out. I mean, who likes STDs?

    ReplyDelete