Monday, June 28, 2010

Men vs Women!

Usually I would pick the woman but today, I am going with the man! And a HOT one...like this guy.


I don't even know who that is but good LORD he's hot.  Anyway, sorry for the ADD moment.  As I was saying......This morning on my way in to work, HOTT 95.7 was talking about an interesting topic.  The question was regarding OBGYNs.  Sexy, I know.  Anyway, they were asking if anyone had a HOT male doctor that they saw.  HELLO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A lot of my friends think that I am weird for having a hot OBGYN but I don't mind it ONE BIT!  I mean, seriously, if they are going to be 'down there', then wouldn't you rather have a CUTE person instead of an ugly old fat one??  At least that is my thinking.  :) 

Do you have a preference?

No comments:

Post a Comment