Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I love you FB but...

Good lord there are some annoying ass people on FB!! And of course, they are my friends.  And of course I won't delete them because they provide conversation pieces.  Below are some of the annoying things I see on FB...share some of yours please!

  1. Song lyrics. WHY DO PEOPLE POST THESE AS THEIR STATUS?!?!?  Really???? OMG and the worst is when I like the song and I end up singing "Big Girls Don't Cry" all damn day.  Jesus.  STOP IT PEOPLE!!!!!
  2. Vaguebooking - An intentionally vague Facebook status update, that prompts friends to ask what's going on, or is possibly a cry for help. - URBAN DICTIONARY.  Seriously, these people are soooo damn annoying!!!!!!!  JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY!!!  Example: Mary is: "wondering if it is all worth it"   I want to say "Mary, just jump already and leave us normal people alone!"  And these people just want you to ask "what's wrong" and when you do, they either don't answer you or say "Send me a message" REALLY?  THEN DON'T POST THAT SHIT ON FB IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO SAY WHAT'S WRONG TO EVERYONE!!!
  3. Hijacking of my status.  This is so wrong.  If I post "I'm eating spaghetti for dinner" I don't want you to tell me how you ate spaghetti for dinner two nights ago and how your love spaghetti and how you like to eat spaghetti every chance you get!!  This is not about you OK!  If you want people to know how much you like spaghetti, then YOU Post that shit on yours.
  4. Repeat offenders.   I have people that repost their status at least 3 times. OMG! If no one commented the first 2 times, they won't a third!!!!  NOBODY CARES!!!!
  5. Pictures. Why do people take multiple pictures of themselves and post it to thier photo albums? I'm not talking about one or two...I'm talking about 60 pictures in an album, and it's just THEM!!!! Do you not have any friends?  We saw what you looked the first 20 times, no need for more!!! And I get that we all take pics where we think "man I look cute" but print that shit and keep it at home!
  6. Farmville, Mafiaville...WTF??  Ok so I am into some dumb crap, this takes the cake.  I don't even know how Farmville works but when did a FARM become cool?  So you have  virtual farm and you feed the animals and water your crops??? REALLY!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Geez, we have a lot of time on our hands people.
  7. Commas, periods are nice.  OMG I hate hate hate when people don't use commas or periods or even DECENT grammar. I'm not English major but good lord.   I copied this from one of my friends: mornin to everyone its friday people time to party and have fun and maybe get a lil drunk but that till tomorrow at my cuzin house. TGIF  REALLY???? OH SO ANNOYING!

I'm going to stop there because my blood pressure is going up as I type. :)

    2 comments:

    1. I HATE NUMBER 2 MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. LOL! I can't say anything cause I am a repeat offender of #5! And no, I don't have any friends, cause its all about me! Hehehehe!

      ReplyDelete