Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Little Sisters.....

This has been the week of little sisters! I won't go into everyone else's stories, but I will dish on mine!  So Cassie's car is not working so that means, that the only way she can get to work is buy using MY car.  Well then how would I get to work you ask? Well let me tell you.....

I have to wake up EARLY and leave the house by 7:10 AM to be dropped off by my dumb beautiful little sister.  And if that wasn't enough, I have to wait for her to pick me up once she gets off.  I am a 30 year old woman waiting on a 20 year old kid to pick me up from work.   Gosh is this 2010 or 1995?  I cannot wait for her car to be fixed.  This waking up early is for the birds. 

I even took a nap in my office today!!! That's how tired I am!!!!  I need one of these for my office!



Dumb sisters....

No comments:

Post a Comment