Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Abby!!

My precious Abby turned the BIG 2-5 on Saturday!! Abby, congrats! You are a whole QUARTER old!! :)

She celebrated at Pete's Dueling Piano Bar and it was lots o' fun!! I was a little hesitant because I've never been but I was very much pleased with the place.  The bar is what the name says....there is a stage, two pianos and two guys playing them.  It's a smaller place so it's very intimate.  They play a lot of different songs but more importantly, ones that you can sing along to.  They played a variety of selections from Miley Cyrus (YES I SANG ALONG!) to Hang Williams Jr!  It was a great time and I will definitely be going back!  I think I see a girl's night in my future!!! 

Here are a few pictures from the night!  And Abby, I have a video that I am tempted to post, but since you and I are such good friends, I won't.  But don't make me mad this week!!! :)

Cassie was still celebrating her birthday!!!!

FUN TIMES!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment