Thursday, August 19, 2010

21? Are you sure???

Today my baby sister turns 21.  That can't be right!!  I remember bringing her home from the hospital and sitting in the back seat with her.  I will admit that I was a bit annoyed when she was born because my mom SWORE she was having a boy.  Then when a GIRL was born,  I remember thinking "MY MOM LIED TO ME!!!!"

I liked Cassie for a while, until she of course became the ANNOYING little sister!! She was always trying to hang out in my room and I hated it!!  I will admit for a few years we didn't even like each other. LOL!! And I am being so serious.  But as I got older and she did too, I started to kinda like her... :)

But now that is all grown up, I actually like the kid.  I honestly don't know what I would do without my Cassie.  Yes, she STILL gets on my nerves but what little sister doesn't?  And yes, we still fight. I don't think that will ever end.  BUT, I am so glad I was blessed with my Cassie.  We've gone through a lot these past 6 years but I am glad we went through it together. 

Now, please stop getting older because that means I'm getting older too!!!!  I love you tons Cass.  May God bless you with many, many, many more!!!

Did Carrie call you this morning to wish you a Happy Birthday?? :)

She's going to kill me for this, but I HAD TO!!!  Look how precious she was!!!!!

And she's still precious! I LOVE YOU CASS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

2 comments: