Monday, August 16, 2010

Lunch with a Doctor!

I had a doctor's visit today...but not the kind you are thinking of. :)  I finally had the chance to have lunch with my dear friend Michelle.  Isn't she beautiful???


 Oh wait, that's not her but they sure as hell do look alike!  What do you think?


Anyway, I think I've embarrassed her enough. :)  Michelle took me to Gravitas and it was DELISH!! I didn't take a picture of the food but I promise you, it was GOOD!  I had the grilled chicken sandwich and Angelina Michelle had the fettuccine.  She didn't even let me taste it but WHATEV.  LOL!! Just kidding Michelle...kinda. 

Of course we indulged in dessert! I had the brownie.  I will be honest and say that I've had better but I still ate it...duh!  It was good, just not GREAT.


Michelle had the lemon tart.  It looked yummy!!


It was nice to catch up with my dear friend and talk about the crazy in-laws.  Mine of course, not hers! :)  And of course as all people who leave GHP and go on to bigger and better things, she looked younger, refreshed and just plain happy!  She had this KEY-UTE dress on. I for sure thought it was from Nordstrom's or some boutique and come to find out, it was from Target and it was $8!!!!  LOVE IT!!  I should have taken a picture.  Michelle, if you are reading this, please take a picture of yourself in that dress and send it so I can show the world!!! :)

I love having lunch with great people who can have a great conversation.  Dr. Cruz Arnold, you ROCK! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for telling the blog world that I am a HOG!! Did I flash my teeth when I said "No - you can't have any!" LMAO! Thanks for spending time with me! I'll try to snap a pic soon of me the next time I wear my clearance rack dress!

    ReplyDelete