Monday, October 4, 2010

T-Minus 4 days....

OMG Sofia's birthday party is THIS Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  How the hell did it get here so fast??  I laid awake last night thinking about ALL the crap I still need to get.  Why did I decide to have this party again?  Oh wait, because it's her first...RIGHT!

I know the party will be a success but getting there is going to be a pain in my butt!  And we know how big that is.

I have the decorations, plates, etc.  I need to get the food and drinks sometime this week too. If only Leti drove. LOL!! I know, I'm so mean.

Anyway, there will most definitely be a blog post and possible a story in the Chronicle about how fantastic my Sofia's 1st birthday party was. :)  STAY TUNED!!!!

Isn't she precious???

No comments:

Post a Comment