Friday, October 8, 2010

24 HOURS!!!

OMG in 24 hours, I am going to be knee-deep in hell party planning!!  I know someone tried to talk me out of having such a BIG party...but did I listen? OF COURSE NOT!! :) What fun would that be?

So again, tomorrow is the party and Sofia still doesn't have a DEFINITE outfit. I bought the CUTEST one last night and dumb Daddy said "no". He said it was "too dark" and that she needed a more colorful outfit for her 1st birthday party. REALLY!?!?!?!?!?  When did he become Tim Gunn???  UGH!! So I told him I would be more than happy to look for more outfits as long as he paid. I haven't seen the money -- SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Tonight I have to make all 10 flower centerpieces.  Why was this a good idea again?  Well they better be super cute!

Everyone say a BIG prayer for me and hope that all goes well.  I am sure it will be but it will be lots of work. I feel sorry for my future children -- CHUCK E CHEESE IT IS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment