Thursday, February 17, 2011

FB Pet Peeve #25423428

The world of Facebook is quite complicated sometimes.  Especially when people start annoying the hell out of me!  But of course I will never quit Facebook, but I will always complain about it. :)

So this pet peeve is probably among the highest -- when people post thier ENTIRE lives on there!!! OMG!!!  And I don't mean the stops at HEB or the trips to the park...those are fine with me.  BUT I hate hate hate hate hate hate it when people post thier DRAMA and thier problems.  GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK PEOPLE!!!!! 
+
I don't know about you but I don't like to log out of Facebook feeling depressed! I want to read mindless and funny updates... let's please stop with the "pity" posts!!!!  I'm sorry if you don't have anyone to hang out with on Valentine's Day.  Maybe if you grew some YOU KNOW WHAT someone would actually love you or even want to talk to you!  And the people who only posts when something BAD happens. OMG!!!  "My car is broke" "I'm sick" "Life has no meaning" JESUS!!  These people need some therapy!  And no wonder no one wants to hang out with you!!

Ok, I'm done. :)

But at least they create interesting conversations. You don't know how many time I have said "did you see what [ENTER IDIOT'S NAME] put on Facebook?!??!" LOL!



Am I being mean?  OH WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment