Monday, February 14, 2011

Pet Peeve #2343242

A lot of things bother me...but this one I see EVERYDAY because it's done on Facebook.  And well...I live on it. :)

Please tell me why when someone posts something, someone will ALWAYS comment and bring the conversation BACK to them?!?!?!?!?!?!? I HAAAAAAAAAATE IT!! They are totally high-jacking these people's Facebook statuseseseses....it irks me to NO END.  EXAMPLE...

FB friend #1: "I received the most beautiful roses today"
FB friend #2 "OMG roses are my FAVORITE flower and I have them ALL over my house"

EXCUSE ME FB FRIEND #2....Did they ask you?  Does anyone care??  FB friend #1 was talking about HER roses and quite frankly doesn't care about your stupid roses.  The appropriate response should have been "awww how sweet" or "you so deserve them".  Let's be honest...when we post a status, we want people to know what's going on in OUR life...RIGHT?!?!  No one cares thier status has ANYTHING to do with you. 

This was just an example...promise. BUT IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or is that just me?  :)  I know someone agrees with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment