Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rwanda or bust!

Well I'm not actually going to Rwanda but I sent a care package that way 2 weeks ago. Why you ask?  Well I have a dear friend of mine who is in the Peace Corp and he's stationed there for the next 2 years.  I think people who do this are angels sent from above because what they agree to do is unbelievable!!! 

Andy is there with his wife and he blogs as much as he can here:
http://askinafrica.wordpress.com/

I would highly recommend that you sign up as a reader and keep up with these two.  It is amazing what they are doing and I applaud them because I know for a fact, that I could never do it!

Anyway, I sent them a care-package two weeks ago and I have been tracking this thing ten times a day. I know they told me it would take 3 weeks to a month to get there but I HATE WAITING and I can't wait for them to get it!!!  It has lots of cool things in there and I want them to enjoy it already.

Today I checked and the website said it is in RWANDA!!!! Do you know how excited I was when I read that? I know that doesn't mean he has it, but at least it's in AFRICA!!! And how cool is that? The items I put together are in Africa!! 

I'll let you know when they get it!  In the mean time, read their blog! You won't be disappointed...promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment