Thursday, June 2, 2011

Month 6


The month of June is here.  Can you believe it?  The month of June means that there are 6 months until 2011 is OVER.  Yes. That's right.  OVER. DONEZO.  Crazy right?  June also means that in 4 months, Sofia will be two years old.  Again. TWO. DOS.  What the heck people???

AND let's not forget Houstonians, that June 1 marks the start of the highly anticipated Hurricane season. I HATE HURRICANE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!  Ok, except when it's not a catastrophic one and the lights don't go out and no one dies and we get to stay home. :)  Those kinds of weather incidents, I absolutely love.   So look in your pantries and make sure you have your hurricane survival kit ready!  Who am I kidding? I don't even have one...but maybe now I will get one together.  BUT if another hurricane like Ike comes this way, this Mexican will NOT be here.  Sofia and I and whomever else wants to come will have a mini-vacation in the valley with my peeps! :) So if my valley peeps are reading, you have been forewarned.

But if you don't know what a hurricane kit is, I have stolen this link from Miami.  It appears to be very helpful.  And don't ask why it's from Miami. Blame Google. :)
http://www.miamigov.com/fire/DEM/pages/EmergencyManagement/Hurricane/Survival%20Kit.pdf

Anyway, I hope your June is off to a great start.  Enjoy the other half of the year people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment