Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bait Car

One of my new favorite cable channels is TruTv.  The shows that air on this channel are HILARIOUS!!  My most favorite show are the "Dumbest Criminal" shows.  They are hysterical.  Past celebrities (well not really) are on there to submit commentary and it makes it even funnier.  Tanya Harding is one of them.  Yes, THAT Tonya "I'm going to break your legs bitch so I can beat you in this ice-skating competition" Harding!  Nuff said.

Anyway, back to the reason for this post.  Have you ever seen Bait Car?  Well the title tells  you what it's all about.  A car is used as bait.  And I don't know why I keep watching it because the same thing happens EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.  These cops leave a car as bait with the keys in the ignition.  The car is always in a shady part of town (of course!)  Then inevitably some idiot thinks "oh my GOD, someone wants me to have this car FOR FREE!" and takes off in it.  I love that the police let these fools drive for a few miles and let them think that they are actually going to get a brand new car and not get in trouble.  You can hear and see these dumb asses celebrating as they drive off.  REALLY???  And of course they get arrested after the cops finally bust them.  My favorite part is when the idiots tell the police "the lady told me I could have the car". LOL!!!!!!!!! 

Search for this show on your DVR. Set the record button.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment