Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sofia's 2nd Birthday Party

In 24 days, I will host a birthday party for my Sofia.  For some reason I feel like I had more time to plan last year. This year went by WAY too quickly.  I have been buying things since March (don't judge me) but for whatever reason I kinda forgot that October would get here so fast!  And now I find myself scrambling...of course!!!!!!!!

But I know in the end it will all work out.  Last year 100 people came to her party. And not oneperson RSVP'd. Damn Mexicans!!!! Thank God I always over buy!!  I would have had to run to Little Caesar's and buy pizzas if I didn't!  Anyway, I don't know why I'm talking crap, I NEVER RSVP! LOL!!!!  It's my mom's fault.  She didn't teach me.  Remind me to teach Sofia. :)

I have the moonwalk, popcorn machine, pinata and personalized banner ordered.  Now I think to think about centerpieces, food, goodie bags, etc.  And to think I was always that person who said going all out for kid's birthday parties was DUMB and that I would NEVER do it.  Well never say never!!!

I'll let you know how my planning comes along.  And to think I do this for a living...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment