Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pinterest

My dear friend Abby introduced me to this horribly addicting wonderful site called Pinterest.  At first I didn't know what the heck it was but once I got the hang of it, my life completely changed for the better! :)

I have a hard time explaining things so I stole this from their website:

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.


Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.


And can I tell you that I LOVE IT???  There are tons of things that I adore that would never do because I'm too lazy, I mean busy.  And most of the home ideas I could never do unless I leave Boogie for a rich man win the lottery. BUT dreams are what keep us going so I continue to do it.
 
BUT all this time wasted has not been in vain. I actually got a really cute idea to make mummy cupcake's for Cassie's job and they were a hit! 
 
These are NOT the ones I made, but they looked a lot like them!
 
 
I know there are a million and two website out there to love but I promise you, this one is worth it!

1 comment:

  1. If I did ANYTHING crafty, EVER, then I think Pinterest would rock. :) But I don't....so I don't get it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete