Friday, January 27, 2012

China or Bust!

I haven't blogged about it but now that my flight is finally booked, I can say to the world that I am going to CHINA!!!!!  Yes, like forreal China...where the Great Wall is.  Yup, THAT China!!

My job is hosting familiarization tours for our members and since they need staff to go, I was chosen for this one.  I didn't even hesitate to say yes when I was asked.  I will probably never has another opportunity to go to China AGAIN, so I took the opportunity.

I am most excited about seeing The Great Wall of China.  I may even shed a tear.  I know, I have issues.  But I have always been a history buff and things like that give me goose bumps!  To think this was created by people a gazillion years ago and it's 4000 MILES long...that's an insane amount of wall!  The Great Wall is on my bucket list and I am so thankful I will be able to cross it off!

I will blog more about it as we get closer...BUT HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going HERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment