Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm a bad blogger!

I haven't written anything since June!!!! The last post was about my purse being stolen. I must have really been distraught to never write again. LOL!

My purse being stolen did suck but I'm over it. Well not really but whatever!!

Today is Tuesday, November 27. Which means that the year is almost over. I'm getting closer and closer to 33. Sofia passed her 3 year birthday and is on her way to 4. When did I become a 30 year old?!?!? I swear I was just crimping my hair and listening to New Kids on the Block like last week!!! And for the record, I refuse to call them NKOTB! Just I like I refuse to call Snoop Dog, Snoop Lion. But I digress....

Where was I? Anyway my point of this post is that I suck at blogging but I am going to try to be better. I really do love doing it and I get so happy when people make comments about it so again, I will try to be better.

Look for more posts this week! Happy Almost New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment