Monday, April 15, 2013

Kim Kardashian

I have been following the "news" of Kim Kardashian's pregnancy and ALL the weight she is supposedly gaining and it's on my damn nerves.  I'm not a huge fan of hers but Lord have mercy....give the girl a damn break!  She's growing a HUMAN in her body!! Let her eat whatever the hell she wants!!!!  I know a lot of the pictures that are posted online are taken at bad angles to make it seem like she weighs 600 lbs but I promise you, she still weighs less than half the population at Walmart!

Here is the most recent picture of Miss Kanye at the MTV awards:


Ummm...I look like that plus another 300 lbs every day of my life!   Granted I'm not a celebrity but whatever!  My point is, she's not even fat!  People need to freaking relax.

So to Kim I say....eat ice cream every day and follow it up with a Hershey bar. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment