Monday, August 25, 2014

The Emmy's!

I absolutely LOVE award shows.  I really don't care who wins, I just like to see what they wear! Can you imagine being a celebrity? Looking for that PERFECT outfit knowing that the WORLD (at least me) will be judging EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY thing about the dress you picked??!?! Thank goodness I'm not famous because I would cry when I read the first comment that said I looked hideous! Or imagine if you were picked for WORST DRESSED??! #firstworldproblems

Anyway, I will be keeping a close eye on the outfits and I actually do care about some of the awards tonight. Orange is the New Black is nominated several times and I hope some of my favorite characters win something!!

Here are some of my favorite outfits from previous years...I will post my faves from tonight tomorrow!

I LOVE blue!!!  And I love her hair and her jewelry.
I love the simplicity of this dress and the color. And I love how she didn't over-do her hair. So pretty!

I love women in red. And I LOVE Kate Winslet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment