Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh how I love you Friday!!!

Thank GOD it's Friday!!!! 


Is it me or did it take FOREVER to get here this week?  And I had a short work week and it still long.  Anyway, everyone's favorite day of the week has arrived!  What plans do you got going on this weekend? 

Today I am hoping to cut some of my mop off! It's gotten so long and dead.  I know, very attractive.  Let's see how long it takes for Boogie to notice that I cut it. The last time I cut 6 inches off and he had the nerve to say "I thought you were getting a hair cut??"  MEN!!!! Anyway, after the hair cut, no plans. Tomorrow I have Jake Cesta's birthday party to attend. I can't wait to see my Tina!  Then tomorrow night is the BIG fight!!! OMG I CANNOT WAIT!! I love love love boxing and this is going to be a good one. TEAM MOSELY ALL THE WAY!  I cannot stand Mayweather.  I hope Mosley beats the shit out of him. :)  Sunday is relax day at our house.  I don't even get out of my jammies on Sunday!!  I hope it's raining and gloomy so I can sleep in....that's if Miss Sofia lets me. Which I know she won't!

Oh and today is pay day too!!!! AMEN THANK YOU JESUS!  Even though I need it to pay bills, it's still feels good to have money in my account for a little while. :)

Enjoy your weekend people! I can't wait to hear what you did on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment