Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BRC!

The Dr. and I went and had lunch at the BRC...or otherwise known as the Big Red Cock! LOOOVE IT!


This place was divine!!  We had boudin balls for appetizers. They were sooo good.  They were a bit spicy and sweet all at the same time.  I wanted more!  For lunch I had the burger and Michelle had the chicken fried steak. Since today is 'Eat What You Want Day'...we sure did!!  My burger was perfect and Michelle's CFS was even better (she let me have a taste!).  Her CFS had caramelized onions on top and it made for the perfect touch.



And what's a lunch without dessert!!  We had Deef Fried Beignets with a snicker in the middle.  Sounds too good to be true right?  WELL IT WAS!!! OMG these were the best E.V.E.R.  It was orgasmic...no kidding (Sorry Boogie). :) 




You must try this place.  It was our first time and I think I can speak for the both of by saying we are going back!!! http://www.brcgastropub.com/BRC/Welcome_to_BRC_Gastropub.html

This was a fantastic lunch with Michelle.  It was bittersweet because she's leaving...did I mention that before? I don't think I did.  Well she's leaving me!!!! WAA-WAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment