Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shopping is good for the Soul!

Since this is a holiday weekend, naturally Sofia needs a new outfit! :)  I went to my favorite store, Marshalls, at lunch and found this dress for her.  What do you think?


I think the plaid SCREAMS American, thus it is perfect for July 4th.  Oh and this lady almost jumped me for this dress at the store. I was looking at it and she yelled "OMG THAT IS GORGEOUS!! WHERE DID YOU FIND IT?"  Uuuhhh in the rack stupid, duh! Geez...thankfully she went away.  And I looked in the racks again and it was the last one. So nanny-nanny-boo-boo lady! :)  Anyway, I was also THIS close to buying her a red-white-and blue bathing suit but I resisted.  The one she has now will work I guess.

Since one dress isn't enough, Abby and I are going shopping AGAIN tonight!  I can't wait.  Of course, now that I WANT to spend money, I won't find anything.  And in a few weeks when I'm broke again, EVERYTHING I want will be on sale.

I will let you know what I find tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment