Thursday, July 1, 2010

THE BEST SHOWER OIL EVER!!

Seriously ladies (or gents), you must run out and get this ASAP!


L'Occitane makes it and I promise, you will fall in love.  I was introduced to this when Theresa worked there part-time eons ago.  She would always get free stuff and she would bring it to work.  Well I took some of this home and instantly fell in love.  I use it to shave my legs and I swear they feel like silk afterwards.  And if you're a big girl like me, your thighs rub together :) and this makes your thighs super duper SMOOTH!  It's made with almond oil and it SMELLS great.  I also rub it on everywhere in the shower and again, it makes your skin soooo nice and smooth.  I have to hide mine because Boogie likes it too!

This is the web site's description:
Transforms into a lavish, softening foam--original and unique in texture--that leaves a satin-like softness all over the body. Rich in almond oil and nourishing lipids.

Doesn't it sound divine?? Go out and buy some!!  And thank you Kristin Rodriguez for my gift!

I can't wait to go home and take a shower! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment