Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Work = No bueno

Man I really thought this 4 day weekend would have gone SLOWER...of course it didn't.  I need another day to recover.

I had a fantabulous weekend and I spent it with the people that I love. :)  Can you believe I didn't take ANY pictures this weekend?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!????? 

So get this....that super cute dress I got Sofia for 4th of July?? GUESS WHAT??? She crapped all over it right as we were leaving.   I AM SOOOOO SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was like "really, Sofia?"  She smiled at me.  So I had to change her and she wore a pink dress. Not very patriotic but she still looked adorable.

So today I am running on low and I need a pick-me-up! 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I'm so sad that she pooped on the dress before anyone saw her :(

    ReplyDelete