Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I love Urban Decay

Thanks to the ever-fabulous Martin Ramirez, I have become obsessed with Urban Decay Cosmetics!! And I don't even wear make-up every day. LOL!!   They are 100% animal free testing company so it's nice to know that animals weren't hurt in the process. :)  And let's not forget, they have AWESOME make-up!!! Check out thier website and decide for yourself.

They have some awesome eyeshadow pallets and I own two of them. I am going to buy another one on Friday and the JUST revealed thier new fall pallet. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

This is the one I'm getting this weekend. Isn't it divine???

I also own the Summer of Love Pallete:


The Sustainable Book of Shadows:

And now I NEED this one!!!

Do you see why I love them so much????  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment