Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birthdays always come around too fast these days.  I swear the moment you hit 18, the rest just kinda whizzes on by.  Anyway, today I turn 31.  I am no longer near that 20 mark..but I'm creeping up to *gulp* 35! Not that 35 is old by any means...but to know that I am getting near it makes my heart beat a little faster!

But today has been GREAT!!  I got my birthday hugs and kisses from Boogie and Cassie. Then I got to work and got my regular greetings and received a delivery from my BFF Michele.  I got Edible Arrangments chocolate covered strawberries and apples.  OMG I think the apples are even better than the strawberries -- seriously!  I had one for breakfast! Don't judge me, it's my birthday. :)


...then Theresa took me to a fabulous lunch! She took me to Raven Grill and it was DELISH!! I forgot to take a picture of my lunch but I had Blackened Chicken over fettucine with a spicy alfredo sauce.  MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! It was sooo freaking good.  You must visit.

Then  when I got back Theresa took me to her office where a fabulous chocolate cake and candy spread were waiting for me!  OMG -- everything was heavenly!!!! 

THEN!!!! I came back upstairs to my office to find ANOTHER delivery from Edible Arrangements!! This time it was from my crazy but dear friend Vanessa! My friends know me so well -- they know I'm fat and love to eat.


Tonight Boogie is taking me to Saltgrass where I always go for my birthday. I LOVE THIER FOOD!!  I will post tomorrow how that went. I know it will be great!!!

So as you can see, this day has been FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!  I am sooooooooooooooo very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.  I love each and every one of those crazy girls/guys.

HERE'S TO BIRTHDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment