Monday, February 7, 2011

What happened to 30?

I swear just yesterday I was having a heart attack because I was no longer going to be in my twenties.  And now today is my 31st birthday eve. WTF? 

Turning 30 wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be.  I think I am having more an of issue turning 31! When you're 30, you are at least closer to 29...but as you get further into your 30s....your 20s are farther and farther away!!!!!

The other day a friend of mine (who won't be mentioned...maybe) told me "OMG when I turn 30, you'll be 36!" And she said it with happiness in her voice. I thought I was going to pass out.  I almost karate chopped her in the throat but since we were at work, I kicked her ass in my head. LOL!  Anyway, Abby, I mean, my friend is on my shit list for a while. :)

ANYWAY, tomorrow I turn 31. I really cannot believe it.  I mean seriously, where the hell does the time go? I remember being dropped off at Astroworld for Spring Break like it was yesterday!!! And now Astroworld doesn't even EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh the humanity....

So happy early birthday to me...I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment