Monday, March 7, 2011

More FB pet peeves!

There are lots of things that piss me off about Facebook and if you read my blog,I usually complain about it here.  So keep checking in and you will see more because I know that people on FB will continue to annoy me!  Here we go....

The people on my nerves this week are the braggers!! Ok, I get it, you got something new and you want people to know, but really, you have to tell us EVERY TIME you buy something?  I don't care that you bought yourself some new COACH shoes, or a new Michael Kors purse or about your shopping spree at Saks! I really really don't.  I am going to start posting my buys from the dollar store!  That stuff is impressive! :)

And all you name droppers...give me a break!!  No one cares...I promise!!  When you start having breakfast with the Queen, lunch with Oprah, and dinner with Al Pacino, then come to talk me. Until then, you are still a LOSER! You are impressing no one.

Hey maybe I should ask these people for the $5 million dollars!??!?!  They must have it right? :)  This will make sense when you read the post below. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I have a friend that does this and it drives me crazy! Her post are like "My dad just bought Alyssa $320 worth of clothes from Justice." Seriously you have to put the dollar amount. Then the other posts are like "Buckle is my new fav store" and "I love my new Miss Me capris and shorts." It drives me CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that has "friends" like this. :)

    ReplyDelete