Tuesday, April 26, 2011

18 month check-up!

First of all, when did Sofia turn 18 months? I know I say this over and over, but wasn't she just born???  Anyway, yesterday we went to her 18 month check-up.  She got two shots AND I got her ears pierced (again).  I say again because she got them pierced when she was like 4 months old. But I'm a bad mommy and they closed up.  Oooops.  Boogie never lets me live that down. ANYWAY, I figured since she was already getting poked, why not do it? And her doctor's office does it there so it was perfect.  She cried more when she got the shots so I didn't feel as bad.  She looks soooo super cute with her earrings! I need to take a picture.

So Sofia is 27 lbs and 35 inches long. She's one inch away from being 3 feet tall.  The nurse said "wow" when she got the measurement. LOL!!!  And when the dr came in, she made a comment on how tall she is.  Sofia was literally off the charts when it came to height!!!  I hope she's not taller than me because I still need to be able to beat her up when necessary.  Notice I said "when" and not "if". I know the day will come.

The dr said her weight and height are very proportionate so there is no need to worry.  Boogie is super excited because he wants her to be tall like Khloe Kardashian.  I promise he said that.  Out loud.  He is CRAZY!

I took this picture on the way to the dr. Sofia cracks me up!!!  And no, these are not real glasses. They used to be sunglasses but she took out the lenses. OF COURSE!  The best part was that she wore them the entire way to the dr's office.  I love this kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment