Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Vieja's Birthday Celebration.....AGAIN!

I think I've been celebrating Michele's birthday for 2 weeks!! :)  Saturday night she had a painting party at "Painting with a Twist".  Have you ever been? Here is their website: http://www.paintingwithatwist.com/houston

It is such a neat idea.  You pick out a painting you like, the teacher shows you how to paint it, step-by-step and then voila...you have a nice painting for yourself. It is so much fun and actually really relaxing.  It's fun to see how bad wonderful everyone Else's paintings are. Here are some pictures from the night....


I'm always ready for a picture! :)

Me and my Vieja. :)



 Mine and Vieja's final product!

The entire group. 

We had a such a great time!!!!!  Then we went to Benihana afterward for dinner. Mmmmm...the best fried rice on earth!!  Seriously, what is my deal? I am always eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But it's soooo damn good. :)



It was a great Saturday and a great time spent with friends.  Happy Birthday Vieja!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment