Thursday, May 19, 2011

The end of the world?

So not only is the world scared out of their minds that the world is going to end in December of 2012, now there are idiots that are scaring more people into thinking that the world is ending this Saturday, May 21!  Good grief people...get your shit straight!!!!!


 I know there are lots of people that really and truly believe in these sorts of things. Well world, I am NOT one of them!!  And let me tell you why...because I'm not DUMB!!!

And I am ashamed to tell you this, but Boogie believes we will all die on December 21, 2012...so he's dumb too.

Even if I am proven wrong on one of these dates, I am ok with that.  1. I know I'm going to heaven. :) 2. I could die on my trip to Target so I'm not going to worry about dying in some mass world catastrophe (knock on wood!)

I feel sadness for these people that live their everyday lives thinking that this ONE day is their last day on earth.  Because I can imagine that they are sad and are crying and saying their goodbyes to people.  And what are they going to do on Sunday when they wake up and they are still here?  And some of these people are selling their property, quitting their jobs....DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!

Do we not remember those other idiots that killed themselves the eve of Y2K??!!!!?!  All those idiots swore we weren't going to be here January 1, 2000 and that was 12 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look what they missed....Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Arnold has a love child...granted they are probably better off not knowing these fools but STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And hello...Betty White made a come-back!!  I would have hated missing that! :) 

AND if we do die this weekend, I'm going to pissed off! I've been watching American Idol since January and they crown the winner on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I need to know who wins..DUH!!! :)

Anyway, I am going to continue living my boring life as though I'm going to live to be 100.  I hope you will do the same. :)
I feel sorry for the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment