Monday, May 16, 2011

Pet Peeve #34534535

Surprise, surprise but this is another pet peeve on Facebook! :)

This one annoys me to NO END. The idiot couples who have ONE Facebook account. I MEAN REALLY!!?!?! So for instance their name on FB is "JohnandJane Doe"  It should read "Idiotandstupid Jones".  Why do you have to have ONE account???   When did getting married mean that you no longer have your own identity???  And what if I want to ask your husband a question and don't want you to know or vice versa??

These people annoy the hell out of me. And what's sad is that the wife is usually the only one posting and the man never sees any of the stuff.  This is idiotic to me.  And if you are scared of  your significant other having their OWN FB account, you have bigger issues to deal with.  And that makes you an even BIGGER loser.

That's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment