Friday, May 27, 2011

I love 3-Day Weekends!

Another holiday weekend is upon us and I can't wait to have one extra day off!  I don't have a lot of things going on this weekend and that's the way I like it!  Well I should mention that I have a wedding to attend on Sunday. My BFF's little sister is getting married!!! I love weddings!  I will take pictures and post next week!

Other than the wedding, we have nothing going on and like I said, I am glad for it.  I have had such busy weekends the entire month of May that I am looking forward to some quiet.  And not to mention it is starting to really warm up out there and I HATE summers here so you will find me inside my house! :)

I hope you have  lots of great plans this weekend!!  Be safe out there!!!

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment