Monday, May 23, 2011

The world is still here!

The world was on edge Saturday as that idiot dude predicted that the world was going to end on Saturday, May 21.  I read the article a few weeks ago and forgot about it.  But the world of Facebook , the internet and twitter, it came to surface a few days later. 

The posts on FB and Twitter were hilarious!!! I don't think I had any friends that really believed that the world was going to end. But I will be honest...I knew in my heart that I was still going to be here at 6:01pm on May 21...but a teeny tiny bit of me was like "what if we are proven wrong?" LOL!!!!! So as I was driving on 45 on Saturday and the minutes crept closer to 6pm....I wondered.  Then I looked and it was 6:10 pm and Sofia was in her car seat singing and I realized what an idiot I was being! 

I've read a few articles that the idiot dude is perplexed and doesn't understand what went wrong.  Ummm...HELLO!  The bible says "no man will know" when the end is near...or something like that. I feel sorry for his followers who truly believed him.  Now they have no money, no car, no house, NADA!!! I can't imagine how they must feel.  Well I would imagine they feel STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I read this one article where this couple gave thier car to the neighborhood kid.  I guess they can ask him for rides....if he's willing. LOL!!

I'm mean...but how dumb can people be???????

No comments:

Post a Comment